SEWE 2023 is Coming!
Starting in February of 1983, SEWE is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year in Charleston. The event helps to kick off tourism season and President's Day celebrations.
SEWE features approximately 40,000 attendees with an estimated economic impact of $50 million per year. These aspects make this event a key advertising opportunity! The Post and Courier's audience combined with SEWE's makes up most of the Charleston area.
The Post and Courier, alongside SEWE 2023, will deliver your advertising message to prime Lowcountry consumers, including residents and visitors alike.
Ad Space Deadline
Mix and Match from a Variety of Packages
Tabloid dimensions: width x depth
- Full page: 10" x 10"
- Half page horizontal: 10" x 4.9"
- Half page vertical: 4.917" x 10"
- Quarter page: 4.917" x 4.9"
- Eighth page horizontal: 4.917" x 2.35"
- Eighth page vertical: 2.458" x 4.9"
- Double truck: 20.75" x 10"