Kids Club Quarantine: A Lowcountry Parent virtual event series
What is Kids Club Quarantine?
This Spring, Lowcountry Parent Magazine hosted 2 virtual dance party events for kids, reaching 8,400+ attendees and over 1400 families tuned in for each event!
We promoted heavily through our social platforms and shared with many influencers from all over and the outpour of support was amazing! Our promotion was shared with well over 1 million people on social media, in addition to our own audience.
We’re not stopping there. We’re making Kid’s Club Quarantine a SERIES!
What to expect from this series:
Kid’s Club Quarantine will feature virtual events for Lowcountry kids like the following:
- Disney Character Sing-alongs
- Science time with a mad scientist
- Art Class
- Story-time with Characters
- Kids Cooking Class
- Fun with Animals
- And MORE!
- Friday, August 17th
- Friday, August 24th
- Friday, September 11th
- Friday, September 18th
Why your business should partner with us for this virtual event series:
Partnering with The Post and Courier for this virtual event series presents a unique opportunity for exposure. We anticipate a total reach of 1,005,000+ impressions per event. Our promotional plan includes:
- Emails to Post and Courier + Lowcountry Parent subscribers
- Social media promotions on both Lowcountry Parent + Post and Courier social accounts
- Digital banner ads on both Lowcountry Parent + Post and Courier websites
- Two quarter page print promo ads in The Post and Courier
- And MORE customizable sponsorship package opportunities!
Complete the form on this page or contact your account executive directly today to discuss these opportunities in further detail.