Lowcountry Parent Magazine
Covering everything from back to school to summer fun
35,000 copies of Lowcountry Parent Magazine are distributed throughout the tri-county with a readership of 88,000+ per month!
- Preschool and elementary school students bring home Lowcountry Parent in their backpacks.
- Community locations are chosen with our readership in mind. Distribution sites include doctors’ and dentists’ offices, daycare and recreation centers.
- In Harris Teeter locations throughout the Charleston area.
- Inside The Post and Courier to Advantage Members who request home delivery of Lowcountry Parent.
Lowcountry Parent targets an audience of moms and dads who want local information on how to plan and manage their busy lives and families. Our unique blend of stories and ideas educates, entertains and inspires our readers to be smarter and better-informed parents, spouses, grandparents, friends and individuals.
Did you know?
- Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases, including everything from autos to health care. (Yankelovich Monitor)
- Women buy more than half of the new cars in the U.S., and influence up to 80% of all car purchases. (Yankelovich Monitor & Greenfield Online)
- U.S. moms spend an average of $822 on gadgetry each year and account for more than half of their household’s total consumer-electronics spending. (Consumer Electronics Association)